Pool Safety Inspection with Certificate
A1 Pool Service - Servicing Bribie Island, Ningi, Sandstone Point and Beachmere Certified Pool Safety Inspection Pool Safety Inspection with CertificatePool Safety Inspection with Certificate. Our team are here to help you achieve pool safety certification compliance as per the Queensland government safety standards for properties that are being sold or leased with a swimming pool and/or spa pool. Our service fee of $195. 00 includes: ... READ MORE
Request a quote on this item.
Click on the quote request link below.
Pool Safety Inspection with Certificate.
Our team are here to help you achieve pool safety certification compliance as per the Queensland government safety standards for properties that are being sold or leased with a swimming pool and/or spa pool.
Our service fee of $195.00 includes:
- A free pool compliance checklist when your booking has been confirmed so you can pre-prepare for achieving compliance.
- An onsite inspection by a QBCC Certified Pool Safety Inspector.
- A Pool Safety Certificate of Compliance Form 23 (if compliant). The QLD Government certificate charge is currently $41.05.
- Certificates of Compliance are issued within 2 business days.
- If we do find an issue with the safety fence that is non-compliant we will provide you with detailed advice on how to resolve any issues identified to gain compliance.
- A free re-inspection if a Non Conformity Notice (Form 26) has to be issued. (re-inspections must occur within 3 months).
- Non conformity notices are issued within 2 business days of the inspection.
We are also able to assist with carrying out minor works to help you to comply, such as:
- Gate adjustment, repairs and replacement
- Gate hinges
- Gate latches
- Minor Barrier repairs
- Window and door protection
- Non climable zone works
- CPR Signage
Compliance work costs can vary depending on your specific requirements, if you require such works we are happy to provide you with a free quotation once the inspection has been completed. Some issues can be resolved on the day of the inspection, when possible we will work with you to complete this work to avoid delays in your certificate being issued.
Our inspections come fully protected by a $20,000,000 public liability and a $10,000,000 professional indemnity insurance.