Pool Safety Compliance Consultation
A1 Pool Service - Servicing Bribie Island, Ningi, Sandstone Point and Beachmere Pool Safety Compliance Consultation Pool Safety Compliance ConsultationPool Safety Compliance Consultation. Our team are here to assist you with general advice regarding pool safety compliance as per the Queensland government safety standards for swimming pools and/or spa pools. This service is ideal for: - Homeowners that have an expired pool safety... READ MORE
Request a quote on this item.
Click on the quote request link below.
Pool Safety Compliance Consultation.
Our team are here to assist you with general advice regarding pool safety compliance as per the Queensland government safety standards for swimming pools and/or spa pools.
This service is ideal for:
- Homeowners that have an expired pool safety certificate, that don't require a new one as you are not intending to sell or lease the property, or have not made significant changes to the existing pool barrier, but just want to ensure the existing barrier is still compliant in meeting the current standards.
- Homeowners considering installing a new pool or spa, and require knowledge of the current pool safety standards and regulations before deciding on the size and location of the pool and the subsequent barrier that will be required.
- Developers planning to build a new, or renovate an existing pool who require advice on the current pool barrier safety requirements.
- A change of plans to the location or type of barrier you would like to be installed around an existing pool, and you require peace of mind of meeting the government safety standards before making the final arrangements with your fencing contractor.
Our consultancy fee of $120.00 includes:
- An onsite inspection by a QBCC Certified Pool Safety Inspector in an advisory capacity to help educate you on pool safety compliance and identify areas of concern (no certificate will be issued).
- General advice regarding the safety standards as it applies to your situation.
- A written report (if required).
We are also able to assist with carrying out minor works to help you to comply, such as:
- Gate adjustment, repairs and replacement
- Gate hinges
- Gate latches
- Minor Barrier repairs
- Window and door protection
- Non climbable zone works
- CPR Signage
Compliance work costs can vary depending on your specific requirements, if you require such works we are happy to provide you with a free quotation once the onsite consultation has been completed.
Our advisory services come fully protected by a $20,000,000 public liability and a $10,000,000 professional indemnity insurance held with Lloyds.